Aerial photos of Mexico City

Neo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool stuff

I would have posted them here but they're javascript so it wasn't possible.

Actually you can. I post some of my stuff from my .mac account. You just have to click the image, then click it again and get the properties. Or in some browsers you can open it in a new window and it will give you the URL to the photo.

Like so:

Chiquihuite.jpg

Absolutely incredible. The photo of the roundabout on the Paseo de la reforma had the hotel where I stayed last year. That area is beautiful. There was a lot of shopping, parks, and restaurants. The area was also incredibly clean despite the fact that there was a major streetscape project going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Arizona 31, San Francisco 14

`The experience in Mexico City has been wonderful, and this capped it off,'' said Rackers, who fell one short of the NFL record for field goals in a game. ``It was wonderful. They're great fans, really into the game, more knowledgeable than I thought they would be. It was probably the best crowd I've been around.''

The Cardinals (1-3) agreed to give up a home game to make history, and the NFC West rivals played in front of 68,398 more fans than they drew for last season's meeting at Sun Devil Stadium. The crowd topped the previous NFL record for a regular-season game, when 102,368 fans saw the Los Angeles Rams play the 49ers at the L.A. Coliseum on Nov. 10, 1957.

Mexico's biggest city was a natural choice for this trailblazing game. The NFL is widely popular south of the border, with nearly one in five Mexicans claiming an interest in the league. The NFL opened an office in Mexico in 1998, with an eight-person staff overseeing its growing profile.

The league's popularity was evident to visitors arriving at Azteca, where the number of fans wearing replica jerseys -- more Dallas Cowboys than Niners or Cardinals -- nearly outnumbered the hundreds of police and security officials ringing the stadium.

And when the game got a bit dull early in the second quarter, they did ``La Ola'' -- the wave. When McCown made a spinning move to dodge a tackler in the fourth quarter, the fans shouted ``Ole!''

``Fans around the world can take notice of the way these people are, their passion about the game,'' 49ers coach Mike Nolan said. ``It was exciting to play the game for both teams today, and they certainly latched on to the team that was ahead at the end, because early on, we had them on our side.''

MU102100223_1024x768.jpg

MU106100223_1024x768.jpg

53256659RL016_San_Francisco100304_1024x768.jpg

DLMX112100222_1024x768.jpg

MU104100222_1024x768.jpg

DLMX108100223_1024x768.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived