sunshine

Downtown Orlando Project Discussion

4741 posts in this topic

Its like a fake dating profile, being described as high rise and tower but showed up for as 13 stories.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, tennis32801 said:

Its like a fake dating profile, being described as high rise and tower but showed up for as 13 stories.

"Blue eyes. Trim and athletic. Work out six days a week."

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Jernigan said:

IMG_1037.JPG

I approve!!! This may spark some more national retail in downtown if it is successful.

1 person likes this

I approve!!! This may spark some more national retail in downtown if it is successful.

Well, we know, at minimum, it'll spark the addition of a CVS on the opposite corner.
3 people like this

41 minutes ago, orlandoguy said:

Well, we know, at minimum, it'll spark the addition of a CVS on the opposite corner. emoji23.png

Darn! There goes the plaza in front of Seacoast Bank! (wonder if it will be as ugly as the CVS at Mills/50 *sigh*)

Well done signage - I do believe this actually enhances the ornate details of the original structure.

1 N Orange would make a lot of sense for CVS.   

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jernigan said:

1 N Orange would make a lot of sense for CVS.   

Agreed but I think an even better location would be in Creative Village or closer to the LYNX Central Station. Built as part of the first floor of a multistory mixed use building of course, as standalone CVS stores are rather anti-urban.

Before Ace Cafe came along, I imagined the old Harry P Leu building would have been a good candidate to be renovated as a pharmacy.

20 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

Darn! There goes the plaza in front of Seacoast Bank! (wonder if it will be as ugly as the CVS at Mills/50 *sigh*)

They should ditch the plaza fronting Seacoast Bank, and build a two story addition with a two story CVS ala the Walgreens in The Wrigley Bldg and near Union Square in SF.

13 hours ago, metal93 said:

Built as part of the first floor of a multistory mixed use building of course, as standalone CVS stores are rather anti-urban.

If it was something like the CVS in Baldwin, I'd be happy.