Downtown Orlando Project Discussion

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My friend grabbed some shots of downtown while flying into ORL. This one really shows how the I-4/408 interchange is coming along.  Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think Lake Eola Park is one of the best urban parks in the country.  Today.  Haven't been to Orlando in 10 years or more and there is a lot more life downtown and around this park.  Great to see an

That was in the latest ARB report as well: http://www.cityoforlando.net/city-planning/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2018/03/ARB2017-10009reportMarch2018.pdf Here is the new rendering:  A

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Dale said:

FYI: they revealed their FTL project as parallel towers, but are building them as perpendicular.

Photos?

Also side note.
I'm a bit on the disbelief side that this will happen at a fast pace. Jefferson,Novare, never got started on their second phases.. .
Second phases don't seem to be a thing in downtown Orlando.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

Photos?

Also side note.
I'm a bit on the disbelief side that this will happen at a fast pace. Jefferson,Novare, never got started on their second phases.. .
Second phases don't seem to be a thing in downtown Orlando.

Posted them on page 224

Edited by Dale

34 minutes ago, Jernigan said:

Proposal to build 11 townhomes on Robinson just east of Hyer.  There’s currently a small office building on the corner now at 1000 E Robinson

Sounds like Skip Dalton's old law office. Depending on what they look like, I might like that idea.

Just thinking of:  Livingston St from Terry to Rosalind.   UCF Housing, UCF Academics, Golden Sparrow, Magnolia Rose and maybe a Travelodge redevelopment, added to the existing  BOA, Hilton, Court House,  and Sky House: that starts to frame up Livingston pretty well.