Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MadVlad

Whalers Fan Fest Aug 14th at the Rent

7 posts in this topic

I bought two tix to the Feb outdoor extravaganza, so I get in this free, anyone else going to be there?

didnt realise the feb tix were for sale yet. ill surely be there, for the 14th I have a beer fest in mass I am going to.

blues and brews...

would like to check it out though

Lots of former Whalers will be on hand to meet patrons and sign autographs. Also, most of the local sports franchises will have booths too: New Britain Rock Cats, Hartford Colonials, Hartford Wolf Pack, UConn, etc...

Lots of former Whalers will be on hand to meet patrons and sign autographs. Also, most of the local sports franchises will have booths too: New Britain Rock Cats, Hartford Colonials, Hartford Wolf Pack, UConn, etc...

Unable to make it on the 14th...birthday celebration at the beach. Oh well. But I will be there in February. I'm anxious for the next bit of news coming from Baldwin about his takeover of the management of the (currently named) WolfPack and the renaming them the Connecticut Whalers.

Official Website of Whalers Fanfest http://whalerssports.com/fanfest.html

Confirmed players attending

* Dave Babych

* Wayne Babych

* Norm Barnes

* Don Blackburn

* Jeff Brubaker

* Bob Crawford

* Kevin Dineen

* Tom Earl

* Ron Francis*

* Alan Hangsleben

* Gordie Howe***

* Grant Jennings

* Chuck Kaiton

* Chris Kotsopoulos

* Andre Lacroix

* Paul Lawless

* Mike Liut

* Gerry McDonald

* Dana Murzyn

* Larry Pleau

* Joel Quenneville

* Doug Roberts

* Mike Rogers

* Time Sheehy

* Gary Swain

HA!

I had the date wrong on that previous engagement. its the 21st, so i will be at the Rent this weekend.

as far as the tickets to the winterfest, whats the thought on ticket prices?

I mean the $96 seems the best bet for value/view ratio but I have only been to the Rent once and that was for soccer, so its hard to imagine how well Ill be able to see hockey there.

thoughts?

the endzones seem like a bad idea, since the viewing angle plus the boards will surely defeat actually seeing the games. its not like any seat is actually close to the checking/action , so the corners are no longer the best seats (for me)

The prices reflect ten days of games, your ticket is good for every single game throughout the event, it also gets you in on the thing this weekend...