Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dan326

So is anyone else going to go see "The Expendables"?

6 posts in this topic

I'm going to go see it this Friday, and I can't wait to see how our city is incorporated!

I'm also going to go get the "two-for-one special" and see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World too. (the perkins rowe cinemark has the best "deals" ;) )

No...really hadn't planned on it. Interesting cast of characters. But it would be worth a look to see how our city is incorporated!

I recently had to sit through Robin Hood and Dinner for Schmucks....now I wait for reviews before I go. Nothing frustrates me more than a bad movie.

I'll wait to see what everyone says about it before I go. I know some of it was made in Baton Rouge and that the cityscape and motorcycle scene on the trailers are clearly red stick backdrops.

Well, I saw the Expendables and it was an ok movie but they didn't show Baton Rouge except for that one night shot. Every other street shot and eye level skyline shot was New Orleans. Why they even put the B.R. shot in there beats me. Of course the movie never said where they were so I guess those of us who don't know any better are supposed to assume its all in Baton Rouge. Or maybe it was just a cameo shot.