Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMc

Lockheed Martin targets downtown

6 posts in this topic

NBJ article

This would be huge for our downtown market! If I had to speculate I would say The Pinnacle would be the space they move into.

This would be big news. Nashville needs some high profile tenants. It would be nice to see Lockheed-Martin lit up on the side of a building in the downtown skyline.

SEC

WOW. That would be incredible..... Can we get Jim Cooper and Marsha Blackburn on this to make sure that they get that contract haha?

Uh...aerospace in Nashville, I must be dreaming...drool. Wahoo!!

I live in Huntsville, and have long been wanting to move to Nashville. I'm in defense (all there is in Huntsville), and there isn't air/defense in Nashville. That's obviously made the job search difficult. ;) So, I'm very excited about this. Has anyone heard any further news regarding the prospects and timing?

Secondly, if I may: I'm a business guy in project controls/planning/scheduling. In the event the Lockheed deal doesn't happen (or no time soon), does anyone know of any IT or healthcare business (or ANY other) that employs folks like me? I'm very interested in moving soon.