Nashville FAD

CandyAisles

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was clever as well but there were some errors I noticed. The only building that has it's back to Demonbreun is the arena between the river and 8th. The Symphony Hall backs to 3rd. When TomKats finally opens it's seafood/oyster restaurant in the Pinnacle it will front Demonbreun as does Encore, Hall of Fame and park, the MCC will have frontage from 5th to 8th (although the main entrance will be 5th) Although many of these facilities do not actually front Demonbreun, they all, including the arena, have entrances from this side.

I thought it was clever as well but there were some errors I noticed. The only building that has it's back to Demonbreun is the arena between the river and 8th. The Symphony Hall backs to 3rd. When TomKats finally opens it's seafood/oyster restaurant in the Pinnacle it will front Demonbreun as does Encore, Hall of Fame and park, the MCC will have frontage from 5th to 8th (although the main entrance will be 5th) Although many of these facilities do not actually front Demonbreun, they all, including the arena, have entrances from this side.

The symphony hall has no entry from Demonbreun. I consider that to be its back. I also feel like the Encore has a lot to be desired. There's no activation down there yet (fingers crossed). Pinnacle doesn't have anything down there yet either but it is exciting to hear about TomKats. I noted the Hall of Fame park and the CMHOF in the diagram. All in all, Demonbreun Street, as a whole, has a weird identity crisis: from naked statue to river.

I like the blog. But who are the folks behind it? I'm curious.

WW

Two architect buddies and myself. We are looking for a humorous, light hearted spin to urban development in Nashville. If you want real, thought provoking content, you'll have to read Christine Kreyling or William Williams, to be honest.

Poll of everyone

The symphony hall has no entry from Demonbreun. I consider that to be its back. I also feel like the Encore has a lot to be desired. There's no activation down there yet (fingers crossed). Pinnacle doesn't have anything down there yet either but it is exciting to hear about TomKats. I noted the Hall of Fame park and the CMHOF in the diagram. All in all, Demonbreun Street, as a whole, has a weird identity crisis: from naked statue to river.

Two architect buddies and myself. We are looking for a humorous, light hearted spin to urban development in Nashville. If you want real, thought provoking content, you'll have to read Christine Kreyling or William Williams, to be honest.

Poll of everyone

nevermind...

We can discuss at the forum meet on Saturday. I hope Producer2 can make it and as of yet, he has not sent me his email address. Maybe he does not like us? LOL! WE NEED YOU CURT!

MTSUBR86

It's a Holiday Weekend boys and girls and I will be out of the City. Sorry....

Poll of everyone

CAisles,

You humble me, my friend. Yes, the blogsite is cool both in application and concept. I'll bookmark.

I voted for L&C Tower, althought the Ryman (because of all the great music I've seen there) tempted me.

WW

CAisles,

You humble me, my friend. Yes, the blogsite is cool both in application and concept. I'll bookmark.

I voted for L&C Tower, althought the Ryman (because of all the great music I've seen there) tempted me.

WW

Ah, the sucker picks. Everyone knows people love rotating rooms.

High Speed Rail

• 1 month later...

Archived