Your ideas

growingup15

I Hope might help! but, this Topic is for All of your (the public) idea's for future projects in Columbia and the surrounding area. Ideas on how to improve current projects and how you would of what to see it done or even Idea's for Projects that haven't been thought up yet but, here for someone to see and use for real future projects.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this is a detail of this Thread.

I Hope this haven't been thought up yet but, this Thread is for All of your Ideas that haven't been thought of yet. Ideas for things that the City and the Surrounding area haven't been brought up yet and is 100% Original. For Example like my Idea for new towers in Downtown Columbia all original from me Brain. so now What's your idea's

PS: If i ever get a Chance to talk to the Mayor or city & county! i will give your idea Full credit to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Used Paint for this but its my Idea for Columbia with my Tower ideas in the Next 5-15 years

Resized to 91% (was 1023 x 321) - Click image to enlarge5116235690_06131c2f3b_b.jpg

The Blue one in the middle is 45 stories tall the one next to it is 40 stories the One on the Left hand is 38 stories and the one next to it is also 38 stories. i got names for it and stuff.

Original picture owned by sayednairb of flickr AKA

Hybrid0NE

Sorry i Had to repost it here.

Archived