Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

growingup15

Your ideas

14 posts in this topic

I Hope might help! but, this Topic is for All of your (the public) idea's for future projects in Columbia and the surrounding area. Ideas on how to improve current projects and how you would of what to see it done or even Idea's for Projects that haven't been thought up yet but, here for someone to see and use for real future projects.

Not to be like an old schoolmaster, but the plural of idea is ideas. The apostrophe is incorrect. Can a topic's title be edited?

Not to be like an old schoolmaster, but the plural of idea is ideas. The apostrophe is incorrect. Can a topic's title be edited?

It is ideas.

Dang i might not be able to edit it

"Projects" is a pretty broad term to use. What sort of projects are you thinking about? Give us some more specific discussion points, particularly those that haven't been addressed in other threads recently.

Ok this is a detail of this Thread.

I Hope this haven't been thought up yet but, this Thread is for All of your Ideas that haven't been thought of yet. Ideas for things that the City and the Surrounding area haven't been brought up yet and is 100% Original. For Example like my Idea for new towers in Downtown Columbia all original from me Brain. so now What's your idea's

PS: If i ever get a Chance to talk to the Mayor or city & county! i will give your idea Full credit to you.

I'll throw this out:

Columbia needs to adopt a form-based code for downtown- roughly the area between Elmwood, Harden, Whaley, and the river, and also including the area around Five Points.

Doing this would solve all of my concerns about downtown.

A downtown streetcar system.

Yeah i was thinking Bringing a Streetcar to Either Main st or Assembly st.

I'll throw this out:

Columbia needs to adopt a form-based code for downtown- roughly the area between Elmwood, Harden, Whaley, and the river, and also including the area around Five Points.

Doing this would solve all of my concerns about downtown.

That sounds like a Really good Idea!

My Ideas for 2 New towers on Sumter St. across from the Myrell Lynch building. (Sorry cant spell that word)

Original Picture copyrighted Hamlet of Urbanplanet

71851_160659577291165_100000413704280_403754_6718526_n.jpg

Heres another picture

67718_160668820623574_100000413704280_403791_5992653_n.jpg

I Used Paint for this but its my Idea for Columbia with my Tower ideas in the Next 5-15 years

Resized to 91% (was 1023 x 321) - Click image to enlarge5116235690_06131c2f3b_b.jpg

The Blue one in the middle is 45 stories tall the one next to it is 40 stories the One on the Left hand is 38 stories and the one next to it is also 38 stories. i got names for it and stuff.

Original picture owned by sayednairb of flickr AKA

Hybrid0NE

Sorry i Had to repost it here.