Stores Closing in Town Center

HarryVB

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blanc closed in mid-August. They had a clearance "everything must go" sale during the first few weeks of August, and appear to have officially closed August 21 (if I recall correctly; I will check the window signs and update).

I can imagine the prime, corner location will not be vacant long. The resident newsletters I get at the Cosmopolitan usually have news of new businesses coming to Town Center, so I will be sure to update if I hear anything.

With the unit between Origins and Simply Fresh also being vacant, I imagine the leasing agency will offer some kind of special incentive for quick occupancy. Then again, the large unit on the southwest corner of Town Center Dr & Main St has been vacant since the building opened, so who knows. That unit does have a large WTKR sign on the floor inside, though. I'll take a walk this afternoon and snap some pictures.

Yeah if I recall. The Southwest Corner of Main and Columbus. They are using that building space as a storage.. WTKR shut studio down a year ago. The rent was too high. I hear they are working with Hardrock Cafe to open on the corner of where Blanc use to be.. That would bring in some business

Harry, I'm confused. If you only knew yesterday prior to 11:19 am that Blanc was gone, then how by your next post at 1:08pm did you seem so confident to know that Hard Rock Cafe is filling that spot? In a mere two hours you spoke to someone in-the-know that told you about Hard Rock. I'm impressed. It would be nice to see a nugget of proof on any one of these statements you time and time again seem to arbitrarily throw out as true to then not come to fruition.

Blanc closed in mid-August. They had a clearance "everything must go" sale during the first few weeks of August, and appear to have officially closed August 21 (if I recall correctly; I will check the window signs and update).

I can imagine the prime, corner location will not be vacant long. The resident newsletters I get at the Cosmopolitan usually have news of new businesses coming to Town Center, so I will be sure to update if I hear anything.

With the unit between Origins and Simply Fresh also being vacant, I imagine the leasing agency will offer some kind of special incentive for quick occupancy. Then again, the large unit on the southwest corner of Town Center Dr & Main St has been vacant since the building opened, so who knows. That unit does have a large WTKR sign on the floor inside, though. I'll take a walk this afternoon and snap some pictures.

I finally got around to taking that walk around the block this weekend. The WTKR sign is still in the northeastern unit in the block 10 building. I couldn't really capture a picture through the window because of reflections.

• 9 months later...

Archived