Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HarryVB

Stores Closing in Town Center

12 posts in this topic

I rode by Town Center today and noticed Blanc is gone!, A store where you buy antique lamps and such.. I never seen anyone go into the store anyways

Blanc closed in mid-August. They had a clearance "everything must go" sale during the first few weeks of August, and appear to have officially closed August 21 (if I recall correctly; I will check the window signs and update).

I can imagine the prime, corner location will not be vacant long. The resident newsletters I get at the Cosmopolitan usually have news of new businesses coming to Town Center, so I will be sure to update if I hear anything.

With the unit between Origins and Simply Fresh also being vacant, I imagine the leasing agency will offer some kind of special incentive for quick occupancy. Then again, the large unit on the southwest corner of Town Center Dr & Main St has been vacant since the building opened, so who knows. That unit does have a large WTKR sign on the floor inside, though. I'll take a walk this afternoon and snap some pictures.

Yeah if I recall. The Southwest Corner of Main and Columbus. They are using that building space as a storage.. WTKR shut studio down a year ago. The rent was too high. I hear they are working with Hardrock Cafe to open on the corner of where Blanc use to be.. That would bring in some business

Hard Rock is a great addition to TC. Now if they could get some more national retail chains in there.. :whistling:

Hard Rock is a great addition to TC. Now if they could get some more national retail chains in there.. :whistling:

is there any official proof of a Hard Rock Cafe coming to VB? If there ever were to be one I would imagine it would be at the beach, not TC

Harry, I'm confused. If you only knew yesterday prior to 11:19 am that Blanc was gone, then how by your next post at 1:08pm did you seem so confident to know that Hard Rock Cafe is filling that spot? In a mere two hours you spoke to someone in-the-know that told you about Hard Rock. I'm impressed. It would be nice to see a nugget of proof on any one of these statements you time and time again seem to arbitrarily throw out as true to then not come to fruition.

Yeah I find out information from inside sources. Its called Skills!.

sorry, but those 'skills' have been wrong the majority of the time.

1 person likes this

sorry, but those 'skills' have been wrong the majority of the time.

A comment like this deserves a "like" button for me to click...I would take this Hardrock Cafe comment about as seriously as the Jillian's opening up at the TC....but then again, my "skills" fall into the "not buying it" category.

Blanc closed in mid-August. They had a clearance "everything must go" sale during the first few weeks of August, and appear to have officially closed August 21 (if I recall correctly; I will check the window signs and update).

I can imagine the prime, corner location will not be vacant long. The resident newsletters I get at the Cosmopolitan usually have news of new businesses coming to Town Center, so I will be sure to update if I hear anything.

With the unit between Origins and Simply Fresh also being vacant, I imagine the leasing agency will offer some kind of special incentive for quick occupancy. Then again, the large unit on the southwest corner of Town Center Dr & Main St has been vacant since the building opened, so who knows. That unit does have a large WTKR sign on the floor inside, though. I'll take a walk this afternoon and snap some pictures.

I finally got around to taking that walk around the block this weekend. The WTKR sign is still in the northeastern unit in the block 10 building. I couldn't really capture a picture through the window because of reflections.

So, how's that HRC coming along? Nothing on their website..... :whistling: