Muslim Prayer Idea will cost Hartford $10K?!?!?

grock

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...... I know Luis Cotto. I love the guy, he's a great dude, and does really care for the city. That being said, and it pains me to say this, but I disagree with a lot of what he does, and I can't disagree with anything Dennis said about him. His dress is reprehensible and shows a lack of respect for his position. When he first got elected, I was kidding him about his first meeting with the Mayor, and he told me he was going to wear jeans and a T-shirt since he didn't even own a suit..... I told him he better get his ass out and buy one, but apparently he hasn't...

What's sad is that it seems the city is always chasing away biz and this guy is taking his money elsewhere because of a personal mission by a city council member. Agree on the dress and maybe there should be a dress code. If students have to wear uniforms, then why not the leaders.

When Hartford has NO Problems, then let them do all this statement crap they want, but until all of Hartford's problems are solved then, dont FREAKING WASTE TIME on your feel good stuff,no votes on arizona imigration or anything that doesnt directly impact the city. Dont be wasting your voters time or money.

Archived