OrlandoLocalGuide.com

scottb411

Hello all,

I've posted in these forums over the last few years and decided to start an Orlando blog. If you dive into it a little bit, you will see that a good portion of my posts are centered around downtown, Winter Park, and UCF. I'm hoping to expand the site over the next months and years and have it evolve and be comprehensive of the region. Also, check out the calendar section to find filtered out events happening around the city.

The site is: http://OrlandoLocalGuide.com

Enjoy!

Scott

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After posting this I realized that I possibly may have gotten the main skyline image of the blog from this forum so please let me know if this is your image and I will gladly give you credit for it on the site or take it down (hope not). I'm not currently making any profit from the site right now.

Awesome!

I'll be sure to give you a shout-out from my new blog. Cool to see I'm not the only one channeling excitement about the city into website development. :)

I actually think our sites compliment each other well ... yours seems to be focused more on events and culture, and mine is focused on development and infrastructure.

Good stuff.

Awesome!

I'll be sure to give you a shout-out from my new blog. Cool to see I'm not the only one channeling excitement about the city into website development. :)

I actually think our sites compliment each other well ... yours seems to be focused more on events and culture, and mine is focused on development and infrastructure.

Good stuff.

Thanks for the compliments. The focus of the blog is definitely not on development and infrastructure, so maybe I shouldn't have posted on this board, but I saw your post and decided to go ahead and create a thread. I'll see about doing a single blog post on the architecture of the buildings downtown in the next couple of weeks and post a link over to your blog. Would you mind if I used one of your images (ie. Amway Center)? I also plan on spotlighting this forum at some point in time and hope to use it to get feedback on some of the best places around the city for things.

Thanks for the compliments. The focus of the blog is definitely not on development and infrastructure, so maybe I shouldn't have posted on this board, but I saw your post and decided to go ahead and create a thread. I'll see about doing a single blog post on the architecture of the buildings downtown in the next couple of weeks and post a link over to your blog. Would you mind if I used one of your images (ie. Amway Center)? I also plan on spotlighting this forum at some point in time and hope to use it to get feedback on some of the best places around the city for things.

Go for it! As long as you credit them back to their source, I have zero issue with you using them.

Archived