Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beerbeer

St Joe's pham school to be unveiled today

13 posts in this topic

Looks NICE!

Hartford is lucky to have this happening. Lets hope this program is successfull and eventually grows into many different fields (as they stated they wanted to) and that it some day represents 500-1000 bodies downtown some day

This is a great step forward. Hopefully having reputable school in there as an anchor can spur some more leasing of the retail spots.

This is exactly the type of thing downtown needs. Bravo!

Pharm.... as in Pharmaceutical. He miss-spelled it

I just noticed that St Joe's Pharm school has a sign on I-91 North just south of Colt. no clue how long its been there, but it got a little beat up by the snow plows :)

I love signs like this because as people drive through Hartford they see all the goodness it has in it, and make no mistake, this Pharm school is goodness!

Good stuff. This is definetely a boost for Hartford and the whole Hartford 21 complex.

This puppy is now open.

Class of 89. Some teachers, staff, etc, should add 100 daytime bodies to Trumbull Street.

http://www.courant.c...0,6491470.story

as a school, I bet there is a good amount of early evening activity as well. late studdiers, lab time professor meetings who knows.

[email protected];Article]http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/article.php?RF_ITEM[][email protected];Article

They are leasing an additional 17,000 SF bringing them to 50,000

the next new class wil;l also come in bringing about 80 more students.

These kids were everywhere last year, so I suspect we will see another nice bump in downtown activity this year.

It looks like we will start to see slower growth over there after this year since things will level out, but eventually they want 300 students.

also another nice recent lease by Hartford-21