Galley

Earshot possibly moving or downsizing

6 posts in this topic

Earshot, which recently opened a second store in Winston-Salem has been asking folks on Twitter if they would still shop there, if they moved. They may be thinking of downsizing. Their stock of used CDs has gotten dramatically smaller recently. :(

Wonder where they would downsize/move to? Really like the current location, but I've noticed their low inventory as well. :dontknow:

If you haven't heard, Earshot decided to stay put and renovate. The store was closed for two weeks (but still offered walk-up sales). It re-opened today. There's a new floor, new walls, and it's been reorganized. Nothing major, but it definitely looks better.

Best of all they are having a huge Grand Re- opening sale. Everything in the store is 25% off through Sunday. I dropped nearly $190 in there this morning. :D

If you haven't heard, Earshot decided to stay put and renovate. The store was closed for two weeks (but still offered walk-up sales). It re-opened today. There's a new floor, new walls, and it's been reorganized. Nothing major, but it definitely looks better.

Best of all they are having a huge Grand Re- opening sale. Everything in the store is 25% off through Sunday. I dropped nearly $190 in there this morning. :D

Cool. Haven't been in a few months. Will check it out. Thanks for the info.

Earshot is officially moving on Feb. 1st. They will be located across the street in a MUCH smaller space. There's a huge moving sale now until Jan. 20th.

Thought something might be happening, last time I was in there the whole back corner was being cleared out.