longboarding in Rock Hill

GVLbikeNboard

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm a longboarder (long skateboard) from Greenville and am going to Winthrop U in Rock Hill currently. Here's my problem...I'm fairly serious about the sport and I'm having a hard time finding streets in/around Rock Hill that are worth longboarding on. Coming from Greenville where hills are in abundance everywhere you look it's been a little hard on me these first few weeks of school. Obviously I longboard for the enjoyment and the thrill, but it's also great when I'm feeling down...nothing makes me feel better more than flying down a nice, big hill.

I've already given up on finding anything close to Paris Mountain here in Rock Thrill, as it's pretty flat here. Can anyone point me in some direction where I might find some nice streets? Preferably long hills with decent pavement. If you're worried about me hurting/killing myself, fear not. I like to think I'm pretty decent at the sport, and I wear a helmet and gloves...occasionally knee pads. I can stop going 30mph+. So anyways...if anybody has anything feel free to share, because I will go check it out. Also, I don't mind driving 30-ish minutes out of Rock Hill. Farther if the road is incredible!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived