Planners in Greenville

HomerJay

Hi folks,

I am currently a student in the MCRP program at Clemson. Looking ahead to the thesis/terminal project I'm going to need to do, I think I'd like to focus on some aspect of Greenville's development. Does anybody know people engaged in planning related activities that they could recommend I contact? Any advice would be appreciated.

If you prefer to discuss this off list, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jason

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to hijack this topic, but I am a planning major also. Only I'm at Ohio State in an undergrad program.

I just stared a design class and I wanted to share with the forum that I've chosen a part of downtown Greenville to redesign for a project.

I'm pretty excited about it; it's going to address connecting the successful pedestrian part of N. Main with the Heritage Green and Bi-Lo Center/Gateway area.

I'll be sure to share once it's finished. I also may ask for some help with things here, since you folks are always so helpful. :)

Not to hijack this topic, but I am a planning major also. Only I'm at Ohio State in an undergrad program.

I just stared a design class and I wanted to share with the forum that I've chosen a part of downtown Greenville to redesign for a project.

I'm pretty excited about it; it's going to address connecting the successful pedestrian part of N. Main with the Heritage Green and Bi-Lo Center/Gateway area.

I'll be sure to share once it's finished. I also may ask for some help with things here, since you folks are always so helpful. :)

I, for one, am eager to see fresh ideas from both of you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived