Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarryVB

New Stores Opening in TC

9 posts in this topic

B Original to take Blanc's place in Virginia Beach Town Center

B Original, a boutique that will sell handmade and recycled furniture, vintage purses and jewelry, is scheduled to open by Oct. 3 in the Virginia Beach Town Center. Owner Beverly Mason formerly owned Digs, a used-furniture, decorative furnishings and gift store in downtown Norfolk that closed in 2006.

B Orginal

<h3 class="title"></h3>

B Original to take Blanc's place in Virginia Beach Town Center

B Original, a boutique that will sell handmade and recycled furniture, vintage purses and jewelry, is scheduled to open by Oct. 3 in the Virginia Beach Town Center. Owner Beverly Mason formerly owned Digs, a used-furniture, decorative furnishings and gift store in downtown Norfolk that closed in 2006.

B Orginal

<h3 class="title"></h3>

1) It sounds like the shop is kind of skitzo... Selling furniture, accessories, and jewelry?

2) Why did her previous store close?

This doesn't seem like a good fit

My guess they are letting anyone move into the town center to fill the space so the bank will lend them the money for phase IV.. thats my guess

Has anyone noticed shell is going being bought out by Walgreens on the corner of constiution and vbblvd? Fuddruckers also closed down. they say citywalk is still alive and may be comiing soon

I read in the paper about the Walgreens coming about a week ago and supposedly Fuddruckers is looking for another location as they say they are spending too much in maintenance costs on their current building. Somehow I doubt citywalk is coming soon as they just finished building out part of the HQ shopping center (which has several cell phone companies at the moment).. unless they plan on tearing down the HQ and build there.

Edited by urbanvb

The Yardhouse is really taking shape on Inde and Bank. Also, In from the Yardhouse on Bank and Market you have Havana Nights cigar bar/Carribean club.

Now, when are the high rises going up?

Has anyone noticed shell is going being bought out by Walgreens on the corner of constiution and vbblvd? Fuddruckers also closed down. they say citywalk is still alive and may be comiing soon

Is anything going to happen with the Fuddrucker's site?

I am hearing Citywalk is still on the boards and they will build around the current HQ site that is being redesigned for new retail and Whole foods store. They are going to fit it in with the citywalk project

Um, Whole Foods is going in Hilltop at the old Saturn dealership.

Edited by urbanvb