Good Morning America in Orlando?

tennis32801

Got an email from my office landlord yesterday stating that Good Morning America will be taping a show on top of the Day Building next thursday, October 7? Below is email:

George Stephanopoulos will be hosting Good Morning America Live from the roof of the Building from 7:00am-9:00am on Thursday October 7th. There should be no disruptions for the Tenant. However, to handle any protesters OPD will be providing security. ABC News will be setting up their equipment on Tuesday & Wednesday and they will be present by 3:00am Thursday morning for the live broadcast. John our maintenance supervisors will also be here to keep an eye on the Building.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good shots of downtown on GMA: ABC GMA

Yes, they were awesome shots and done from an angle that made downtown look incredibly dense - I assume WFTV picked the location and did a great job.

Also, kudos to ABC (owned, of course, by Disney) - I was very worried they would end up doing the remote from Downtown Disney or something in the name of synergy. Thankfully, they let Orlando be Orlando.

Archived