Obama-Clinton ticket on the table for 2012?

cityboi

There seems to be credible rumors that President Obama will switch Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton for 2012. The White House denies these rumors but credible sources are saying it is indeed on the table. I think If Obama feels like he is in trouble in 2012 he may take that step and it also depends on who will become the Republican nominee in 2012. An Obama-Clinton ticket would help bring the base out to vote. He has to do something because he can't run on the "Yes we can" theme in 2012 and he may not get the Independent vote like he did in 2008. Independents usually sway elections one way or another when its a close race. But if Obama does makes Hillary his running mate and he wins re-election, Hillary Clinton would become the first woman Vice-President of the United States. The would put her in a strong position for running for president in 2016. If the economic / job situation looks good at the end of a second Obama term, there is a good chance Hillary would be elected in 2016. There would also be the excitement of having our first woman president the way people were excited about Obama being our first African-American president. Many people still respect the Clintons and they remember the progress this country made under Bill Clinton.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/05/obama-clinton-ticket-on-the-table/

I thought this was funny...Obama's presidential seal falls of the podium.....im sure Republicans think its an omen for 2012.

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2010/10/05/n_obama_presidential_seal_fall.cnnmoney/?hpt=C2

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the early 1960s, "dropping LBJ from the ticket in 1964" was supposedly overheard in Washington, too.

In the early 1970s, "dropping Agnew from the ticket in 1972" was supposedly overheard in Washington. Of course they did drop him~

In the period before the election of 1992, "dropping Quayle from the ticket" was supposedly heard in Washington, too.

It's a common bit of gossip that the media make up, when there's no real news to report.

• 1 month later...

Yea great idea, Obama and Hillary hehe. Obama has been successful at practically nothing but pointing fingers, and Hillary goes to North Korea to improve relationships with North Korea and a week later, North Korea attacks South Korea. Unfortunately, that is a bit humorous. What a team they would make. Many are just hoping that Obama will just sit back, keep his mouth shut, and disappear in 2012. God bless their hearts. I know that this will possibly get me banned from the board, but I did not attack anyone with anything not factual, nor was I beligerant. I hope that I am not banned to at least show that people with all views may express them if not harmful or an attack. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I detest Democrats and republicans and I am not a tea bagger and race has no bearing on this political issue.

Yea great idea, Obama and Hillary hehe. Obama has been successful at practically nothing but pointing fingers, and Hillary goes to North Korea to improve relationships with North Korea and a week later, North Korea attacks South Korea. Unfortunately, that is a bit humorous. What a team they would make. Many are just hoping that Obama will just sit back, keep his mouth shut, and disappear in 2012. God bless their hearts. I know that this will possibly get me banned from the board, but I did not attack anyone with anything not factual, nor was I beligerant. I hope that I am not banned to at least show that people with all views may express them if not harmful or an attack. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I detest Democrats and republicans and I am not a tea bagger and race has no bearing on this political issue.

You're definitely a tool. Do some political research outside of your daily intake of FOX News and I guarantee you you wouldn't make these wild, ridiculous and baseless accusations. I would put up the money that you have never read at least 3 quarters of the bills this man has passed or read up on the substance of Hillary's work around the world, like for real.......

Archived