SouthPark Mall

uptownliving

omg there is a like 1 ft tall mountain of brownies and icecream that me and an ex gf got there, hold up let me find the picture, yea thats right it was picture worthy, the thing is crazy, the food is okay, I liked it better at the one in atlanta, but that was the first time I ate there, down the road from micks, I have taken a couple of girls there because of the design, I love the crazy interior, its fun. Overall I've always had great service, met a cute girl who worked there and went out for drinks with her after work, so I'm biased but other than that I have no complaints, its not to bad, there burger is okay.

post-1742-1142413953_thumb.jpg

Seriously? I've only had one mediocre meal there. From my experience, pizza is not their strong suit.

If you want Pizza at SouthPark, go down to CPK... now that's some damn good pizza!

Was out at SP this afternoon and snaped a couple of pics of Neimans for all you retail addicts.

112986450_9b3570c044.jpg

112986451_8860e29779.jpg

It's coming along!!! thanks for the pics MC

strange looking.... we'll see how it looks, I think i can maybe live with it

Yeah, Ironically enough it is almost a throwback to the post-modernism that defined SouthPark mall in the first place.

I wonder if it'll look like this when complete

Neiman%20Marcus%20Shops%20at%20Willow%20Bend%20DSC00163ds.jpg

(bakerdrywall.com)

Ok, so now we will have Belk, Dillard's, Macy*s, Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus, now I'm crossing my fingers that Dick's will eventually either fail or go bankrupt(no offense to Dick's supporters) and be knocked down to make room for either Saks or Bloomies! and whichever one opens at SP the other one can open in DT! :thumbsup:

Ok, so now we will have Belk, Dillard's, Macy*s, Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus, now I'm crossing my fingers that Dick's will eventually either fail or go bankrupt(no offense to Dick's supporters) and be knocked down to make room for either Saks or Bloomies! and whichever one opens at SP the other one can open in DT! :thumbsup:

I think that's some wishful thinking about Dick's leaving

Edited by cantnot

Does anybody know if the stores in the Neiman Marcus wing are already under construction (as in the stores have been selected and they are setting up their spaces)? I was under the impression that they would open before NM - maybe in the summer? Also, does anybody have the slightest clue as to when they plan on announcing these stores? Thanks.

Does anybody know if the stores in the Neiman Marcus wing are already under construction (as in the stores have been selected and they are setting up their spaces)? I was under the impression that they would open before NM - maybe in the summer? Also, does anybody have the slightest clue as to when they plan on announcing these stores? Thanks.

Trust me, the milisecond we find out, im sure someone in here is bound to post them up! :lol:

Apparently the police are after a man who says he is going to blow up SouthPark mall, and also do some other nasty things to the people who work there.

We received a letter from the Mall offices that the guy has been caught. It was a mentally distrubed man and according to his parents, who he lives with, has the mental capcity of a 6 year old. no charges are being filed.

^Out of curiousity, if you know, which Dick's is the top volume store in Charlotte?

Pineville, across from Carolina Place Mall.

I've also heard Pineville is a top performing Dick's store not only in the region but the nation. That's really not a huge surprise though, I think one of the nations top performing Pier Ones is in Pineville. I think that town is pretty tops for many mega-chains. I also think the Matthews Dick's does some pretty good business. I personally hope the new REI puts some hurt on Dicks in this region, it's sure to hurt the Pineville store.

I've also heard Pineville is a top performing Dick's store not only in the region but the nation. That's really not a huge surprise though, I think one of the nations top performing Pier Ones is in Pineville. I think that town is pretty tops for many mega-chains. I also think the Matthews Dick's does some pretty good business. I personally hope the new REI puts some hurt on Dicks in this region, it's sure to hurt the Pineville store.

Pineville? Tops in the nation? Far from it. There are some stores up north whos golf departments alone bring in more money than the Pineville.