SouthPark Mall

uptownliving

what store at sp would compair to the size of this RL, like tiffany & co. or what, I'm trying to put into perspective how big a 4200 sq ft, store would be, I'd assume it'd be a corner store, but the louis vuitton store isn't that big, and neither is burburry, burburry is actually annoyingly small in my opinon I don't like how it is designed at all (although I do love their scarves, cashmere how I wish it was winter). But anyway, can anyone give me a store that is an equivalent in size to the RL.

4200 sq ft would be pretty close in size to Louis Vuitton or Lucky Brand...

^Oooohhh! I JUST took pix of Neiman's TODAY, but I don't know how to get them from iPhoto to here. I tried to drag them into a new post, but it just listed the file names only. If someone is savvy enough to instruct me on how to do so, PM me with the directions and I'll try it again..

go to add replay then go to choose file which is right above the smileys, and after you find the photo (save it on your desktop, makes it easier to find) then press add this attachment, it helps a lot if you have photoshop or some photoedditing software and can resize it, hopefully that'll help

Edited by Rickydavisfan21

Ok thanks RDF... So, here's the Barclay Downs facing side...

post-425-1147052036_thumb.jpg

A close up from the top o' the deck...

post-425-1147052182_thumb.jpg

The entrance that faces Nordstrom and the parking deck...

post-425-1147052123_thumb.jpg

And bonus... I never knew the view from the top level of the deck was so good. It was a dreary day, but on a clear day this would be quite nice.

post-425-1147052394_thumb.jpg

And bonus... I never knew the view from the top level of the deck was so good. It was a dreary day, but on a clear day this would be quite nice.

post-425-1147052394_thumb.jpg

Great shot of the skyline in the back turbo. Kind of like looking back at Gotham City with all the clouds and fog. I guess Batman has to shop too :)

A2

A bit of SP news this morning. According to today's WWD, there will be six fashion retailers added to the NM wing. They only mentioned Hermes as one of the stores. It was mentioned as part of an article about mall developers creating mixed use properties. Village at SP was mentioned. :)

So that means there will be 3 more....since Hermes, Ralph Lauren, and BCBG are already official

You know what guys, It's been a while since something closed in the mall.....unfortunately I have a feeling that something is leaving.....hopefully itll be something that sucks anyways and will make stores shuffle to bring in more interesting things!

Edited by Temeteron

You know what guys, It's been a while since something closed in the mall.....unfortunately I have a feeling that something is leaving.....hopefully itll be something that sucks anyways and will make stores shuffle to bring in more interesting things!

Is this some kind of insider information, or just a gut feeling? If just a feeling, then why?