Birthday Party Suggestions?

Norm2

Hey guys, I am fresh out of ideas and I need help with some suggestions! I would like to throw my mom a surprise birthday party next year (she will be 60) and I have NO clue of where to possibly have it. A lot of family members would be coming in from out of town and staying in hotels, so the party cant be too terribly expensive for food and all of that stuff. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Oh I forgot to add, My mom's birthday is in August but I am thinking of having the party in July since kids are out of school for the summer then.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean by not terribly expensive?

My own suggestion is Dandelion Market's second floor. We had a private buffet brunch party on the 2nd floor. It was about 30 people and the bill was a couple of hundred but that included private use of the second floor, a dedicated server, a dedicated bartender, 20% gratuity, a pretty sizable all you can eat breakfast buffet and some drinks. Most of the alcohol was extra at a cash bar.

Staff was great and it was really nice.

Archived