Not good PR for Hartford

Luca Brasi

"As a struggling police department in Hartford, CT fights to maintain order, rival gangs have seize control of portions of the city; leaving the public in fear and a once vibrant city without hope."

Although this will probably never gain widespread distribution, you hate to see our city shown in this kind of negative light.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great, I love it.

As B.T. Barnum said, all publicity is good publicity, just spell my name right. Baltimore had a TV show named "HOMICIDE." And HBO ran a Baltimore drama called "The Wire" which was even worse. Neither dented the city reputation. It just lifted the city profile. Every city has bad parts and everybody knows it It's just great to be on TV. or in the theaters. More good than harm will come of it. Hope it's a hit.

And there are great shots of Hartford in that preview. I loved it. Second District.

Check out their facebook page. http://www.facebook....District?v=wall

That's great, I love it.

As B.T. Barnum said, all publicity is good publicity, just spell my name right. Baltimore had a TV show named "HOMICIDE." And HBO ran a Baltimore drama called "The Wire" which was even worse. Neither dented the city reputation. It just lifted the city profile. Every city has bad parts and everybody knows it It's just great to be on TV. or in the theaters. More good than harm will come of it. Hope it's a hit.

And there are great shots of Hartford in that preview. I loved it. Second District.

I agree. All large cities have gritty inner city sections. There is nothing going on in this trailer or in Hartford in real life that doesn't occur in every other city with a national or global profile. That doesn't mean that we don't want to see these issues addressed and improvements made but reality is reality. The production values look pretty good for what I imagine to be a relatively low budget production.

That's great, I love it.

........and Miami has CSI Miami

Archived