Downtown South (Sunrail/Amtrak, SODO, Orlando Health, Lymmo, Orange/Michigan Avenues)

SuperMan11MS

Some people on Nextdoor were complaining about that project because of how they feel it's affecting traffic. One lady opined that the city should've made them set it (or possibly just the Starbucks) back farther from the curb so that there could've been turn a lane off of Orange and Pineloch widened.

13 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

Some people on Nextdoor were complaining about that project because of how they feel it's affecting traffic. One lady opined that the city should've made them set it (or possibly just the Starbucks) back farther from the curb so that there could've been turn a lane off of Orange and Pineloch widened.

She no doubt is one of the residents of Doo Da Ln.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jernigan said:

Unfortunately she’s actually a transportation planner… Fortunately in different county

Do you know who she is?

The comment was posted in a topic about people in the left lane of the two left turn lanes from Pineloch on to Orange Ave. suddenly cutting over to the right lane to get into Wawa.

4 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

She no doubt is one of the residents of Doo Da Ln.

Corner of Doo Da Ln. and Nimby Ave.

• Haha 2

Anyone know anything about why the Dollar Tree next to Panera Bread in Market at Southside has been closed since before Thanksgiving?

The signs on the door say closed for maintenance. There was a guy inside the store one day who I got to come to the door. I asked him what was going on and he told me they were remodeling.  But after going on a month, there's no remodeling going on whatsoever. 

Pretty odd that they'd shut down in the middle of the holidays.

Even the employees at the DT on E Colonial don't know what's going on.

It's like some kind of closely guarded national secret.

Maybe they got shut down for some health code violation.

Maybe the place is full of mold or asbestos.

17 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Anyone know anything about why the Dollar Tree next to Panera Bread in Market at Southside has been closed since before Thanksgiving?

The signs on the door say closed for maintenance. There was a guy inside the store one day who I got to come to the door. I asked him what was going on and he told me they were remodeling.  But after going on a month, there's no remodeling going on whatsoever. 

Pretty odd that they'd shut down in the middle of the holidays.

Even the employees at the DT on E Colonial don't know what's going on.

It's like some kind of closely guarded national secret.

Maybe they got shut down for some health code violation.

Maybe the place is full of mold or asbestos.

Funny you mention that because I was looking at the E. Colonial one and there's caution tape all over the front of the place.  I thought that one was closed.