Downtown South (Sunrail/Amtrak, SODO, Orlando Health, Lymmo, Orange/Michigan Avenues)

SuperMan11MS

5 hours ago, jgardnerucf said:

Squinting to see it lol. And sheesh on placement.

4 hours ago, popsiclebrandon said:

Is that on Orange? You might as well not put anything up if you make it that small.

4 hours ago, Jvest55 said:

I've been noticing signage is just terrible in Orlando, especially with new construction. Often in the worst spots, and tiny or behind trees capes. 

Thank the Zoning Dept and probably the DDB as well. They're real jerks when it comes to signage. They seem to think that if they allow signage that is actually interesting and can actually be seen, it will somehow defile the purity and sacredness of downtown. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dcluley98 said:

Nothing to add here, but when I clicked on this today it somehow spit me back into 2014 page. 

AndyPok: "I like the Taco Bell" :tw_tongue: :tw_thumbsup:

Indeed! 

I know how that happened because it's happened to me so many times.

Inasmuch as a picture is worth a thousand words, please allow me to illustrate....

shouldaclicked.jpg

The reason that happens is because of these overly (and unnecessarily) long thread titles that push the current page number link down into a second row that you tend not to notice. Your eyes intuitively go to the last page number link on the same line as the title because that's what they're used to doing.

I hate when that happens.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

I know how that happened because it's happened to me so many times.

Inasmuch as a picture is worth a thousand words, please allow me to illustrate....

shouldaclicked.jpg

The reason that happens is because of these overly (and unnecessarily) long thread titles that push the current page number link down into a second row that you tend not to notice. Your eyes intuitively go to the last page number link on the same line as the title because that's what they're used to doing.

I hate when that happens.

If you click the green star it brings you to the latest new post, in case that wasn't obvious to someone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HankStrong said:

"You don't have to be sorry. It's 3 a.m., and you're a dry cleaner. It would be ridiculous for me to expect you to be open." - Mitch Hedberg

“I went down to the 24-hour grocery. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, 'Hey, the sign says you’re open 24 hours. He said, 'Yes, but not in a row.” - Steven Wright

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, nite owℓ said:

You mean I've been shopping during odd off-peak hours for no reason? lol The last time I inquired there (about a year ago) they hadn't started the pickup service yet. I cannot stand Walmart crowds...

From permits:

Interior alteration of cash register lanes and bullpen of self-checkout and addition of check-in, waiting and storage area as well as interior finish modifications.

Looks like you aren’t the only one that doesn’t want to stay to hang with the locals.