Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdkacz

Smiley Campaign

11 posts in this topic

Yellow signs pop up around Grand Rapids

I first saw this the other day as staff at San Chez were wearing shirts with the smiles on them. I guess its now been leaked that its tied to Gilda's Club. It appears it should be a pretty cool/big/exciting insert adjective type of announcement.

Looking forward to it.

"...according to a news release from public relations firm SeyferthPR."

Hope this works out better than that Acme Twp gig.

Yellow signs pop up around Grand Rapids

I first saw this the other day as staff at San Chez were wearing shirts with the smiles on them. I guess its now been leaked that its tied to Gilda's Club. It appears it should be a pretty cool/big/exciting insert adjective type of announcement.

Looking forward to it.

Despite reports to the contrary, I don't believe this is a Gilda's Club announcement. They might be "loosely" involved. I hear it will be really cool though. Guess we'll all have to wait until Thursday morning.

Was the last time we were teased with a big gig announcement like this was Art Prize? I'd say that turned out to be successful. I'm looking forward to the announcement. It should be interesting.

Was the last time we were teased with a big gig announcement like this was Art Prize? I'd say that turned out to be successful. I'm looking forward to the announcement. It should be interesting.

Yep, same tease makers. I don't understand over-hyping a press conference. Seems like you're only setting people up for disappointment, no matter what it is.

Was the last time we were teased with a big gig announcement like this was Art Prize?

No, it was LeBron James. silly.png

Thought it was "the cows are coming" with the life-sized fiberglass Holstein being positioned various places downtown. (Turned out to be something at McD's. BFD.)

From my sources, the plan that will be presented tomorrow will involve a massive new complex of buildings built along the river around Wealthy and Market. Shops, hotels, apartments, even a hydrogen-powered light-rail transport system that will run to the airport.

From my sources, the plan that will be presented tomorrow will involve a massive new complex of buildings built along the river around Wealthy and Market. Shops, hotels, apartments, even a hydrogen-powered light-rail transport system that will run to the airport.

Built by the hip hop community in partnership with Mirimax. You heard it here first. I'm probably going to be sued for leaking that...

And a fairy stairway to the moon!

(recalling the glory days of various Mystery Projects)

From the Gilda's GR facebook page:

As a friend of ours, you are invited to an announcement tomorrow morning, Thursday, November 18, at 7:30 a.m. at The B.O.B. No need to R.S.V.P.

It's seriously funny... coming March 2011.