Scaleybark Station Area Projects

kermit

3 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Multi Family by Pollack Shores. 

image.thumb.png.e1dad5259dbe0dc31f4d0f58365e41f4.png

Dang - you’re certainly quick on the draw!

If this is the case then honestly LoSo’s time (Development wise) has finally arrived.  Especially if the LoSo Station Development actually breaks ground  in the next 6 months.  

18 minutes ago, lancer22 said:

Of all the apartment deals I've seen, this is definitely one of them

It's a decent enough looking building, there are certainly worse ones in town, but would it have killed them to have some kind of base so visually the building doesn't just terminate right into the ground?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, t_money said:

What's TOD-TR?

TOD-TR: Transit Transition. This is the least intense district with the lowest maximum building height and more relaxed design standards. It is intended to be used as a transition between the TOD-CC district and established neighborhoods. This district is also appropriate where the rehabilitation

and reuse is buildings is important to preserve the existing neighborhood character and scale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think they are demo-ing the triangle shaped lot on South Blvd just north of future LoSo station.

Attached are pictures from the other day where they are working on the LoSo Station. They are building a new parking lot for the park and ride. I assume that means they are going to rear up the existing parking lot and work on the apartments that are going there first... 

LoSo stat2.jpg

Loso stat.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, bigacito said:

I think they are demo-ing the triangle shaped lot on South Blvd just north of future LoSo station.

Yes, this is for "The Platform" they are demoing one of the buildings, and refurbishing the other, and then will be building a 3 floor retail building

11 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Yes, this is for "The Platform" they are demoing one of the buildings, and refurbishing the other, and then will be building a 3 floor retail building

Sort of forgot about this one.   Here is the rendering per the Charlotte Observer.  I really love how it opens up to the rail trail with big patio space.

platform rendering.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CTiger said:

Sort of forgot about this one.   Here is the rendering per the Charlotte Observer.  I really love how it opens up to the rail trail with big patio space.

platform rendering.png

These aren't the most up to date. Those were by BB+M, latest is by ODA, their current architect.

image.thumb.png.7d82be0b2eafc3aa4928ffa417756079.png

image.thumb.png.07de845ab7d17f3e53e619053b628215.png

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, hambone931 said:

Will this project have a parking deck?

They are leasing spaces of "several neighbors" I have no idea how the hell that's going to work, because their only neighbor is CATS, or across an incredibly dangerous road to frogger across. I'd say "You can walk there" but its not the most friendly of walks

Edited by Guest