ING Moves from Downtown

HartfordHope

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprising. Hopefully when ING America is spun off Windsor gains a corporate HQ though.

From what I can tell it looks like Windsor will remian about the same size for the near term. As part of the IPO ING IM which is now based in Atlanta will be combined with the Retirement services which is based in Windsor though... so There is a chance Windsor could become the US HQ after the 2012 IPO. Not really sure though.

ct is pretty generous to insurance companies on tax beaks. so i bet the taxes would not be a major issue.

the windsor office is shiny and new. the Atl office is old and not exactly flashy.

way more workers are in Windsor, and i think the read thing is that ing americas leadership is all based out of Windsor.

the NYC office is a threat too though the big boss in a NYC guy

ct is pretty generous to insurance companies on tax beaks. so i bet the taxes would not be a major issue.

the windsor office is shiny and new. the Atl office is old and not exactly flashy.

way more workers are in Windsor, and i think the read thing is that ing americas leadership is all based out of Windsor.

the NYC office is a threat too though the big boss in a NYC guy

Looks like all offices are remaining open other then SHS. SHS was small and Windsor had empty space.

Archived