wikileaks

cityboi

What does everyone think about the wikileaks organization leaking sensitive information to the media? It appears as though an encrypted file (called insurance) that people downloaded and contains the most important secrets could come in to play if wikileaks releases the electronic key to unlock it. Wikileaks seems to be using this file as blackmail which is why the U.S. Government isn't trying much harder to stop the organization. They don't know whats in that encrypted file. This whole thing sounds like a movie script to me and it has been said that Neil Patrick Harris should play Julian Assange

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/07/world/main7125100.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColLowerPromoArea;morenews

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/05/wikileaks-ready-release-massive-insurance-file-shut/

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know. A lot of what I have been reading about what was leaked seems to me to be more things people already know, and wish someone would just come out and say but can't because of public "sensitivities". I am not sure if this is true top secret stuff or just some scheme for someone somewhere along the line to publish information the government itself can't.

I don't know. A lot of what I have been reading about what was leaked seems to me to be more things people already know, and wish someone would just come out and say but can't because of public "sensitivities". I am not sure if this is true top secret stuff or just some scheme for someone somewhere along the line to publish information the government itself can't.

supposedly there is more sensitive information thats not been released. with all the info that has been released, only 1% has been made available to the public according to wikileaks.

• 4 weeks later...

I think most people have determined that wikileaks is very credible despite what people think of it. The info leaked thus far has be determined to be accurate because of the filtering process wikileaks uses. They only leak things that can be confirmed by original documents/sources/tape recordings, ect. Nothing is hear say, second hand info or copies of original documents. It appears that things could take a dramatic turn in the upcoming weeks because Julian Assange is about to release the UFO cables. Some info seems to have already been leaked and what has been leaked pretty much says UFOs are not only real but they are indeed extraterrestrial in origin. According to one wikileak cable the U.S. has been engaged in a secret war with UFOs since 2004 against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean and that the United States went to its highest alert level on June 10, 2004 after a massive fleet of UFO’s “suddenly emerged” from the Southern Ocean and approached Guadalajara, Mexico barely 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) from the American border. Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have “dimensionally returned” to their Southern Ocean “home base”.

The report being leaked by wikileaks is alleged to include information on several high profile UFO cases (maybe we will finally find out what happened in Roswell, NM in 1947. What ever happened in Roswell, it led to the creation of the U.S. Air Force along with major restructuring of the government a few months later. The Secretary of Defense position was added a month after "the Roswell Event" ) The cables reportedly also mention the fact the UFOs were behind the shut down of the airport in New York recently. Coincidentally, UFOs appeared in New York during the same time frame as the mysterious Crystal Skulls of ancient South American were being exhibited there. For years people have been saying there is some extraterrestrial connection with those skulls which was the plot of the 4th Indiana Jones movie "Kingdom of Crystal Skull". During ancient times no human had the technology to cut those hard crystals like that which has led people to believe that the technology used to make them had to be extraterrestrial.

Earlier in December Julian Assange said thay had cables that mentioned UFOs and extraterrestrials. I can't wait to see the cables! 2011. seems like its going to be an odd year with UFOs. A number of big UFO movies and TV series are coming out this year including a movie called "The Battle of Los Angeles" named after the 1942 UFO event. The second season of "The Event" resumes in February. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes in regards to all this stuff coming out...2012 is around the corner ;) Supposedly there is some evidence being with held that proves Jesus didn't ascend to heaven and that he was just an ordinary man. If you were a government and you were trying to prepare the people, you would reveal that kind of evidence first because it does seem that the UFO reality contradicts religious beliefs.

Archived