The Flats at Pendleton West

vicupstate

I picked up the "Homes and Land of the Upstate" realtor mag and on pg. 24 there is a rendering for this project.

Here is what is says:

Coming Soon! The Flats at Pendleton West

Only 10 units located in the West End!

1 Bedroom starting at $159,900

The building shown appears to be 3 or 4 stories with a green metal or asphalt shingle roof, sloped like a typical single family house. Brick and some other siding. Not sure if it is stucco or vinyl.

Anyone know more? This could be the site of the abandoned 4 story condo building at Pendleton and Mallard. Just a guess though.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up the "Homes and Land of the Upstate" realtor mag and on pg. 24 there is a rendering for this project.

Here is what is says:

Coming Soon! The Flats at Pendleton West

Only 10 units located in the West End!

1 Bedroom starting at $159,900

The building shown appears to be 3 or 4 stories with a green metal or asphalt shingle roof, sloped like a typical single family house. Brick and some other siding. Not sure if it is stucco or vinyl.

Anyone know more? This could be the site of the abandoned 4 story condo building at Pendleton and Mallard. Just a guess though.

It is not going on the condo site at Pendleton and Mallard. It is going on the other side (to the right) of the Pendleton West Office building on the corner where the carwash was torn down.

It has been in the works for sometime, but I don't know exactly when they plan to break ground. I could be wrong but I don't think this area fass with in the powers of the Design Review Board, my guess is it will just be rviewed by staff in codes deparment to make sure it meets code, I am pretty sure there is no design oversite in the part of town.

• 1 month later...

Found out some info. on these.

1 Bedroom 1.5 baths, 800 sq.ft.

Hardwood floors, 9' ceilings,

All units have approximately the same floor plan but the patio/porchs vary somewhat. Some units have a bay window add-on.

Starting at $159,900.

15 gated parking spaces serve the 10 units.

Outside stairs in the rear, so no elevator.

• 6 months later...

Found out some info. on these.

1 Bedroom 1.5 baths, 800 sq.ft.

Hardwood floors, 9' ceilings,

All units have approximately the same floor plan but the patio/porchs vary somewhat. Some units have a bay window add-on.

Starting at $159,900.

15 gated parking spaces serve the 10 units.

Outside stairs in the rear, so no elevator.

800 square feet for one hundred and sixty grand! Yeah, I've got a bit of sticker shock going on.dontknow.gif

Archived