McDonald's Resorts to Outsourcing

monsoon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't surprise me. In the end, I think customers will tell them they want those smiling faces that have become so much a part of their business. Even if those smiles aren't real and they can't get the order right. :P

As long as you have South 21, you never have a good reason to go to McDonalds. We have a nice McDonalds here in Asheville near the Biltmore Estate. I sometimes go there, but I really don't care for their food. It's not as good as it was when I was a kid. They need to work on the food. I think Sugar Daddy's in Arden has better food and it's right here in Arden. I don't have to drive all the way to Asheville or Hendersonville for a good burger. I can also order buffalo wings with my burger at Sugar Daddy's, while listening to 50's music on the jukebox. B)

Whew, at first I thought they were REALLY going to export to third-world nations.

I don't really see how this would benefit them cost-wise, and I also can't blame them for simply experimenting with an idea which might just end up broadening the job market for minimum wage workers so that otherwise unemployed members of rural America (and the world) would be able to start off on somewhat of a foot. In that sense (much like working over the Internet) it has its benefits.

Archived