Scientists Create 52 Artificial Rain Storms in Abu Dhabi Desert

cityboi

Scientists Create 52 Artificial Rain Storms in Abu Dhabi Desert. The United States has been doing this for years and people who believed that were considered conspiracy theorists. Looks like the conspiracy theorists were right. Makes you wonder why we have been getting weird weather over the past several years......It has been said that the U.S. government already knows how to trigger earthquakes at will.

But I don't think we should be tampering with mother nature this way. No one really knows the long term consequences of disturbing mother nature's balance. How will this affect regional climates and ultimately how will it affect global climates. If we are not careful we could be sending ourselves into an ice age.

"Hail, lightning and gales came through the state's eastern region this summer thanks to scientist-puppetmasters.

As part of a secret program to control the weather in the Middle East, scientists working for the United Arab Emirates government artificially created rain where rain is generally nowhere to be found."

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/03/scientists-create-52-artificial-rain-storms-in-abu-dhabi-desert/?hpt=T2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't really call it a conspiracy that the US has been doing this for years. In fact earlier this summer, there was a documentary about it being done over Texas, and the people involved certainly didn't act as though they were hiding anything. In fact, they explained how it was done. The only people labeling it as 'conspiracy' were likely just unaware and refused to look into the matter, but it was no real 'conspiracy' per se.

As for earthquakes, I doubt that's the case, and I also doubt the US has been causing weird weather all over the country. I'd have to see some fairly convincing proof. 'Weird weather' isn't really a recent phenomenon either; weather has -always- been weird all over the world and often does unexpected things.

Archived