Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mallguy

Post-Christmas store closings

4 posts in this topic

Now that the holidays are over, retailers should be starting store-closing announcements. I see that the BJ's warehouse club on Independence Boulevard is closing, apparently "underperforming", as per news reports.

Any other closings in the pipeline?

The Southend Home Furnishings store on Camden is having a "liquidation sale" - may not necessarily be a store closing, but not promising. (Worth noting that "Furniture Solutions" on S Tryon has been going out of business for about a year now)

Now that the holidays are over, retailers should be starting store-closing announcements. I see that the BJ's warehouse club on Independence Boulevard is closing, apparently "underperforming", as per news reports.

Any other closings in the pipeline?

BJs has closed sooner than expected - it burned down last night :/

So far this year we have BJs, Sonny's BBQ, OfficeMax, Texas Roadhouse (the last three being at the Carolina Pavilion), and Kenneth Cole at Southpark. Any that I missed?

BJs has closed sooner than expected - it burned down last night :/

So far this year we have BJs, Sonny's BBQ, OfficeMax, Texas Roadhouse (the last three being at the Carolina Pavilion), and Kenneth Cole at Southpark. Any that I missed?

I gotta be honest, I LOLed when I read this. Too bad they closed though!