Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GRDadof3

Gordon Food Service new HQ

10 posts in this topic

Since we covered Farmer's Insurance's new facility out in Caledonia, this will probably come up here. GFS is building a new HQ's off of Gezon Pkwy in Wyoming, that will hold up to 1000 employees. Integrated Architecture was chosen for the design work (no renderings yes, but it sounds like your typical 380,000 sf 3 story office building). Could/should it have been built downtown?

I think it should've/could've been done, however, GFS is pretty conservative and they've always been out in Wyoming so I'm not surprised at all.

Speaking of the Farmers addition; its nearly complete!

No, not suprised they are staying in Wyoming. They probably have owned the land for a while?

any insight to how integrated was chosen, just curious, i thought paradigm design were their exclusive architect.

any insight to how integrated was chosen, just curious, i thought paradigm design were their exclusive architect.

Paradigm did do the Marketplace stuff but I am not sure about corporate. From what I know they are two seperate groups. I am sure there was some sort of RFP. Dan Vos is the CM which I do not understand. I am assuming that construction will start this spring?

They're looking to break ground this month. Gezon Parkway is going to be widened to add a center turn lane.

382,000 sf of office space, being built in the burbs. <sigh>

6148122161_c7eac7857d_z.jpg