New Grand Rapids Home Owner

John E

I am now a proud first time home owner and it is in Grand Rapids. It is an all brick 3 bedroom ranch with an attached garage and a full basement. It is on Ken-O-Sha Dr SE near Jefferson Dr behind the new Kroc Center with the creek on the other side of the street. The best part is that the house is paid for. It is quite a blessing and totally awesome being able to pay cash for my first home. Needs a lot of work before I move-in. Bought a tankless hot water heater yesterday. I expect to move-in around the middle of March.

Lets go Silver Line, lol !

Photos on Flickr with more past the auto show pictures.

~John

http://www.flickr.com/johne777

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite place to find materials is the ReStore (habitat), followed by craigslist. And holler if you want my "do not hire" contractors list. (C'mon, guys. Don't be leaving your huge table saws in my garage for two weeks and then never return. Sheesh.)

Oh, and congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived