Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suydam

Muse is closed?

3 posts in this topic

I was walking to Green Well for dinner Saturday when I noticed that Muse boutique had pulled up and left. That wouldn't otherwise register except that my wife has a gift card (from Christmas) that she hasn't spent yet. Ouch.

Anyone else notice that? In years past that would have been on this board within 30 minutes of closure. :-)

I was walking to Green Well for dinner Saturday when I noticed that Muse boutique had pulled up and left. That wouldn't otherwise register except that my wife has a gift card (from Christmas) that she hasn't spent yet. Ouch.

Anyone else notice that? In years past that would have been on this board within 30 minutes of closure. :-)

It's that pesky gentrification that all the kids are talking about!

Somewhat more accurately, there was a sign on the door that said they were moving someplace on Diamond.

Muse did close, however she opened another place at 145 Diamond SE called Rock, Paper, Scissors.

A new optical store will be opening in Muse's former location on Cherry SE.