Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jice

Midtown Retail

14 posts in this topic

I don't remember having a forum topic regarding retail in Midtown.. so thought i'd start one.

I saw this yesterday.. midtown is getting a Chuy's tex-mex restaurant. At 1901 Broadway.

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2011/02/17/chuys-coming-to-midtown.html

This is a building that has been vacant for 5 years.. which I believe is the building across from where Lime was in Midtown.

Which brings up another new addition.. where Lime moved out (I believe so they can move to the Gulch), there is a new place called Tavern.

While ready about this last week, I thought it was great news to provide an expanded purpose for that building. VU bookstore, a nice retail store, cafe, etc. Perfect fit.

Don't forget Chueys @ 19th and Broadway

Really really hope a miracle happens and someone saves the Elliston Place Soda Shop.

Who's going there this week? Only a couple more days.. i'm gonna try my best to make it..

Heard it was good for at least five more years now?

Whoops.. I guess I hadn't read the daily news prior to typing that! You're right, they signed a new 5 year lease... i'm still going to go there this week though :)