Ashton & The Residence at South Park

Bearcat

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been able to find any info on these two projects on this board. Does anyone know of a thread where there is some discussion about them ?

Southend midrise project thread for the ashton.

Southpark is not on my radar....

Southend midrise project thread for the ashton.

Southpark is not on my radar....

Thanks, Kermit. Here is the website for the other project.

http://www.theresidenceliving.com/

I haven't personally seen it but from the website it really seems like a beautiful new mixed-use project. I'm curious as to why it wouldn't have generated more discussion. Maybe I'll start a topic on the main board to see what the others might know.

Thanks, Kermit. Here is the website for the other project.

http://www.theresidenceliving.com/

I haven't personally seen it but from the website it really seems like a beautiful new mixed-use project. I'm curious as to why it wouldn't have generated more discussion. Maybe I'll start a topic on the main board to see what the others might know.

I'm not sure exactly how long its been standing but its been here since I moved to Charlotte 3 years ago. Ashton SE has been open for about 2 years. FWIW I have friends who live at the latter and its heads and tails above any other apartment building in Southend or Uptown (including mine!) in my opinion.

I haven't been able to find any info on these two projects on this board. Does anyone know of a thread where there is some discussion about them ?

As mentioned, the Ashton discussion would be found in the thread.

The Residence at SouthPark has primarily been discussed in the thread though that thread has been inactive for quite some time. More recent discussion would likely be found in the general thread. That thread has gotten very long but there is a mention in one of the most recent posts that the Residence at SouthPark is 94% leased.

The search feature on the forum didn't work well for me but if you Google what you're looking for and add in 'site:urbanplanet.org' (minus the quotes) you might find some more topics discussing these two projects. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure exactly how long its been standing but its been here since I moved to Charlotte 3 years ago. Ashton SE has been open for about 2 years. FWIW I have friends who live at the latter and its heads and tails above any other apartment building in Southend or Uptown (including mine!) in my opinion.

Many thanks!

Archived