Cigar Bar for Downtown Montgomery

Cigar_guy

First off, i'm new here, i apologize in advance if this should be posted in an existing topic....

anyways, Depending on how the upcoming vote on HB 149 (the statewide smoking ban) goes, i have an idea for a downtown Cigar Bar, which in my idea would be like Alley Bar but exclusively to Cigar enthusiasts.

lately in Montgomery there has been a bit of a boom for Cigar shops (Havana Dreamin' , Prattville Cigar Co./Zelda Cigar), I myself think it would be a hit among pre and post biscuits games to enjoy a cigar and a good adult beverage.

Atlanta has several Cigar bars/nightclubs and i do think in the right location it could work.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this idea. Montgomery has a new department for development. The office is open 8-5 M-F to the public at One Dexter Plaza (old Court Square building). Ask for Chad or Tyler and chat about the idea. They are asking for public feedback from citizens and business people alike to help develop downtown. If you cannot make it email Tyler Caldwell at [email protected]. Ph: 241-2728. I do not have Chad's contact info.

I would definitely be down for a cigar bar. I've been to a tiny one in East Atlanta Village.

Archived