A multi-modal transportation center concept

Bill Mocarsky

About a year or so ago, I was learning "Google Sketchup", a 3D modeling program. I was putting together what I would envision as a multi-modal transportation center at Hartford's Union Station.

In the past week I revisited the project and found a way to animate fly-overs and walk throughs. Here are 3 short videos.

part 1

part 2

part 3

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About a year or so ago, I was learning "Google Sketchup", a 3D modeling program. I was putting together what I would envision as a multi-modal transportation center at Hartford's Union Station.

In the past week I revisited the project and found a way to animate fly-overs and walk throughs. Here are 3 short videos.

part 1

part 2

part 3

Wow, brilliant job. If only we were spending our money on a truly visionary plan like this instead of the useless busway which is going to set back the cause of mass transit in this state by 20 years.

Archived