Dogs

beerbeer

One of the things that struck me as a spent the weekend in the city was the number of dogs I encountered. They were well behaved, on leashes and with their owners. The city core had ore people and a lot more dogs. If there is one thing that makes a house a home (besides kids) it's pets. The folks walking there dogs around downtown gave the place more of a -this is where people live- feel. Not a big deal just an observation.

I also dropped by the new market. It's nice, sort of a Dean and DeLuca feel. It already seems like a focal point for downtown, people were at the tables outside and sitting with their coffee in the wi-fi spot near the exit.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the things that struck me as a spent the weekend in the city was the number of dogs I encountered. They were well behaved, on leashes and with their owners. The city core had ore people and a lot more dogs. If there is one thing that makes a house a home (besides kids) it's pets. The folks walking there dogs around downtown gave the place more of a -this is where people live- feel. Not a big deal just an observation.

I also dropped by the new market. It's nice, sort of a Dean and DeLuca feel. It already seems like a focal point for downtown, people were at the tables outside and sitting with their coffee in the wi-fi spot near the exit.

Yeah, when Sage allen opened is when the dog population made the big jump. there are a ton of pups in that building.

I hope future apartments continue to be pet friendly as it absolutely adds a cozy aspect to the downtown neighborhood.

any I liked the market too. My wife and I killed time there last Friday before our dinner reservation. the prices really are pretty good concidering, and she said she might even pick up essentials there before heading home some days to save a stop on the drive home (to the burbs) only place I saw crazy prices was the meat, but also, the meat looked really nice, so you get what you pay for I guess.

Archived