Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pcdoctor

KFC On W. Fulton Closed!

3 posts in this topic

I wonder how long ago the KFC on W. Fulton closed down? That was the KFC that always served us the freshest and hottest food there. I'm really going to miss it. Why did it close? Does anyone know?

It's been out of there for about 2 months or so. I go past it on my way to work and sometimes at lunch there. It was never busy and the interior was really out dated. The Metro PCS down the street also went out a while ago and I used to go to school with the guy that last owned that coffeeshop that's been closed for a couple of years now. Nothing seems to last in that little spot except the stuff that's always been there like the DQ, vacuum store, car repair, hardware, and of course the 7-11. It's unfortunate but I can't imagine anything else going in the KFC spot anytime soon.

It's been out of there for about 2 months or so. I go past it on my way to work and sometimes at lunch there. It was never busy and the interior was really out dated. The Metro PCS down the street also went out a while ago and I used to go to school with the guy that last owned that coffeeshop that's been closed for a couple of years now. Nothing seems to last in that little spot except the stuff that's always been there like the DQ, vacuum store, car repair, hardware, and of course the 7-11. It's unfortunate but I can't imagine anything else going in the KFC spot anytime soon.

I do miss the Dillenbeck's coffeehouse that used to be there as well.