Indianapolis

Guest donaltopablo

Guest donaltopablo

Anyone spent a lot of time in Indianapolis. I will probably be going there in a few months for a trade show, wanted to get a feel for the city, where to stay. I'll probably have a little time to find things to do.

Been a while since I've been to Indianapolis, so tell me the 411.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

If anyone does come along from Indianapolis, I'm worried we're going to hurt their feelings. But I'm with you Allan, I can hardly remember my trip to Indianapolis as a kid.

This could be a good Indy scouting trip though, siince I still wanna make the US Grand Prix next summer in Indy as well.

Guest donaltopablo

Well, I did some hunting around, found a few things to do. There DT Convention district seems to be pretty cool, a good number of hotels in the area, most connected by Skywalks.

The also have a DT state park, White River that looks impressive, as well as the NCAA Hall of Champions.

Well, if nobody from Indy every posts on here between now and when I go, I'll try to get pics and report back.

Archived