Osama Bin Laden is dead

cityboi

BREAKING NEWS!!

According to U.S. sources Osama Bin Laden was shot dead. His body has been verified through DNA and is in U.S. hands. U.S. forces shot him in the head in a mansion in Pakistan. Intelligence led to his location. This comes on the heels of the fact that NATO forces almost killed Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi. The U.S. has been trying to kill Bin Laden since the early 1990s.

The danger of terrorism is not over. One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured. Al Qaeda Threatened there would be a Nuclear Hellstorm on the west if Bin Laden is captured or killed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed/story?id=13505703

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yahoo: Obama probably just secured his 2012 election too.

Obama got Osama and there are already t-shirts online for sale that says that LOL!

From a political point of view I think what Obama accomplished will definitely help him win in 2012 provided nothing happens between now and then. Politics changes on a dime. Obama's poll numbers are really doing to shoot up now. But at the same time we have to give credit to all who were involved including the soldiers who risked their lives for this mission. To be sensitive to muslim tradition, they already buried his body at sea so he is shark bait now.

but there is no doubt that what Obama has accomplished has made most across the country feel comfortable with Obama as commander in chief. He has done quite well in regards to foreign affairs including his handling of Lybia.

photo of Osama...warning photo is if Osama's head after he was shot. Some are saying the photo is fake which could be a possibility because Im not sure his mouth should be open like that as if his face muscles are still in use. However i'm no expert in how a face is suppose to look after death. But it appears it could be a real photo because its being shown on networks across the middle east.

http://reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2011newspages/Shock_bin_laden_11_10000037.htm

Whats funny is the headlines of some of these newspapers in the United States. The front page headline on the New York Post says:

"GOT HIM!...Vengeance at last!...U.S. nails the b astard"

Another New York newspaper says: "ROT IN HELL!" and it fills up the entire front page.

some of the posts say "President Obama gave the order to kill Bin Laden. The GOP gave the order to kill Grandma and Medicare. See you in 2012"

I guess Donald Trump will want proof of Bin Laden's death and ask Obama for his death certificate.

first-celebrity-reactions-obama-win.gif

Obama will be known for bringing down Osama Bin Laden, but in reality this has been a very long process that could have easily happened under the previous administration. I seriously doubt that Obama had anything to do with his capture. FWIW, I voted for Obama and still stand by my vote, I would vote for him again. I'm just being realistic here...something that much of the country is not being.

Somehow I feel pretty alone on this one. Am I the only person in this country who thinks we just shot ourselves in the foot on this?

We just pretty openly assassinated him, something we hold other countries accountable for. We just turned him into a major martyr, pretty well handed power in Egypt and many other parts of the Middle East to the Islamic Brotherhood, and the brotherhood itself we just fired up the more extremist factions of. We are alienating Pakistan and now inflamed the Israli-Muslim situation. It is stupid to think that Osama was the only one holding Al Quaeda together, so the victory is more an ego boost for our side than anything else.

Dont get me wrong. I don't hold any remorse for the guy, but I would have much rather seen him brought to justice.

I will say this. The Obama administration said they would have captured Osama if he had not resisted and gave up. I don't believe that. As soon as they saw him they shot him. The objective was to kill him, not take him in custody and risk him getting off on some legal technicality. That could have happened since the U.S. technically broke international law. Now I do think Osama needed to go after he caused the death of thousands of our fellow Americans. He had to pay. But if you were to look at it from Pakistan's view, I understand why they are upset. Imagine if China or Russia was trying to hunt someone down and he was hiding in the United States. What if they flew their military planes in our country without us knowing and executed a military operation. As Americans we would not like that and we would feel violated. The arrogance of the United States is a reason we have been hated by so many.

Archived