Demo at 28th & Charlotte?

nashveit

The old Horace Small warehouse on the east side of 28th Ave N and just south of Charlotte Ave has been undergoing demo for the past week and half or so...any idea what's going on here?

surely this doesn't have anything to do with the 28th Avenue Connector project?

Anyone?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I initially thought.. but looking at the concept plan again.. it appears as if the Horace Small warehouse was not going to be affected by the 28th Ave project.

http://www.nashville...ConceptPlan.pdf

So maybe its something else?

I thought the same thing after looking at the plan - which is why I doubted it had anything to do with the connector proj

• 2 weeks later...

so according to varying reports post-ground breaking, we've learned some more news about the future of this area...

• the Healthcare REIT mixed use development is to be called ONE CITY - haven't seen any plans or designs made public yet.

• apparently the Lionstone Group is responsible for the demo of the old Horace Small building (the property east of 28th Ave) and has plans for a development here - haven't seen any plans or designs on this one either.

nonetheless - this is exciting news.

charlotteave.blogspot.com

Archived