Priceline.com/booking.com in Wyoming

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Priceline.com has a call center in Wyoming that frequently puts out press releases about hiring. I was wondering where the office is located and what employment agency they use. Anyone know?

I'm glad to help you. The company most recently in the news as looking for a second call center is NOVO 1. The don't currently list any openings in GR, however do have a listing for Holland, MI. As a suggestion, and assuming you are looking for a job based on your query, you may want to browse bothIndeed.com and Simplyhired.com. In my opinion, each are the best way to find postings anywhere, as they are both search engines that pull info from a multitude of other job postings directly from employers websites.

Best of luck.

Priceline.com has a call center in Wyoming that frequently puts out press releases about hiring. I was wondering where the office is located and what employment agency they use. Anyone know?

Eastern, just north of 44th.

Archived