Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GRDadof3

Old School in Ada to be renovated

8 posts in this topic

I know this was mentioned here somewhere a long time ago, but the old school building (owned by Amway) in Ada that's on Ada Drive just before the railroad bridge is proposed to be renovated into offices and residential. An article in the Cadence mentions that developers plan to add two floors to the back portion. It looks like a pretty cool project.

5793444106_8b7c2f62d5.jpg

That is great! That building needs some TLC. Does anyone know who is doing the project / potential tenants?

Is there any timeline for starting this project?

Joe

I know this was mentioned here somewhere a long time ago, but the old school building (owned by Amway) in Ada that's on Ada Drive just before the railroad bridge is proposed to be renovated into offices and residential. An article in the Cadence mentions that developers plan to add two floors to the back portion. It looks like a pretty cool project.

5793444106_8b7c2f62d5.jpg

That is great! That building needs some TLC. Does anyone know who is doing the project / potential tenants?

Is there any timeline for starting this project?

Joe

The article just says Thornapple Pines Rental LLC is the developer. In addition to residential on the upper rear floors, they hope to create some live/work units, particularly in the gymnasium. :thumbsup:

For anyone interested in development in the burbs (it is an old building :), this building is in the midst of renovation. A lot of work going on. It's looking good.

Joe

This project got approved, apparently.

8056640796_78a7fafe86_z.jpg

does anyone have any info on if for sure this will have residential? Is there somewhere to see the full plans?

Edited by jthrasher

As far as the developer of this project, I'm pretty sure I saw Locus Development on the sign. The building looks great.

Joe