Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drc72

The Second District

5 posts in this topic

Here's a a youtube clip of the new series.... I know Judging Amy was Hartford based as well. The new show looks pretty promising. From what I am understanding on the Facebook page, it looks like HBO might pick this up.

WEBSITE

http://www.simplyme.tv/2d/seconddistrict.html

LOL!!!! I was beaten to it.... Anyways I'm kind of surprised theres not much interest in it here on the board.

I'm sure I was intrigued to watch the trailer only because it was filmed in my hometown. Would I be interested if it was filmed in say Charlotte, North Carolina? Probably not.

I can only judge by what I saw in the trailer, but what I find missing is anything remotely identifying the lure of this area. You know, in Miami it could be the women, beaches etc. Is there anything in this region that could be showcased?

I'm sure I was intrigued to watch the trailer only because it was filmed in my hometown. Would I be interested if it was filmed in say Charlotte, North Carolina? Probably not.

I can only judge by what I saw in the trailer, but what I find missing is anything remotely identifying the lure of this area. You know, in Miami it could be the women, beaches etc. Is there anything in this region that could be showcased?

Well the skyline looks really dense in the opening trailer, but yeah I see your point on that.