Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brodieseyes

Bon Temps Family Theme Park

"- A 170-acre Theme Park with over 30 exciting Rides, Stunt Shows, and Entertainment. Not to mention incredible food.

- An awesome Mall area featuring some of the best restaurants, family entertainment, and Night Clubs in Louisiana. It will include a state-of-the-art Movie Theater, complete with IMAX screen, an incredible new Lazer-tag type of system, and Family style mini Bowling Alley.

- a 600+ room Hotel Resort.

- A brand new RV Park.

- A Championship Golf Course

- and a Convention Center!"

Being from the area, I couldn't believe that this was planned for Houma of all places, but apparently they're serious about it! Hope it happens! Will give me something to do when I visit home!

http://www.louisianathemepark.com/home

I was thinking Houma needs something big. This would be perfect. I don't know much about Houma but hopefully it is in a good location to spur redevelopment and it may be a driver to complete I-49.

Thanks for the visit...hadn't heard from you in a while...

This is HUGE for the Houma area! 600+ room hotel?? Very impressive...hope this happens...thanks for the head's up :thumbsup: