Urban Planning Happy Hour, Thurs June 23

TransitDB

I am a transportation planner considering relocating to Little Rock. This message board has been a good resource for me, providing photos and a recent history of planning events. I'd like to meet y'all in person to learn more about LR's past, present, and future.

I will be available Thursday, June 23, ~6pm until whenever. Who is interested and where do you like to go?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather is supposed to be nasty, but if there are any takers, I'll be heading over to Flying Saucer at 6pm on Thursday. I'd like to meet any planners or civic-minded folks that can share their perspective on Little Rock. I'll be wearing a San Francisco Giants hat.

Weather is supposed to be nasty, but if there are any takers, I'll be heading over to Flying Saucer at 6pm on Thursday. I'd like to meet any planners or civic-minded folks that can share their perspective on Little Rock. I'll be wearing a San Francisco Giants hat.

TransitDB - my apology for missing your post. I'm actually the forum moderator, and I have a bad habit of overlooking the "Coffee Shop" forum! I hope you found your trip to LR fulfilling, and perhaps found some meaningful conversation about the city in the event no one here connected with you.

I have thought for some time that it would be a neat idea to actually meet many of those who post here regularly. Please keep us informed about your potential move!

Archived