Biltmore Ridges

barakat

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like this project was initially announced in 2007:

http://www.allbusiness.com/services/business-services/3988636-1.html

This has been in the works for a couple of years or more. That's when I initially started work on traffic analysis for TDOT as massive changes to the I-40 interchange will be needed to handle all the traffic. The state 'MAY' widen I-40 from Bellevue to McCrory Lane (about five miles) to help. And I've seen some erosion control in place, presumably for the laying of larger water lines to the site.

It should be quite a development if the developer's "European investors are excited".

This first came up in 1996 when I moved out here. There have been plans for this area for decades going back to the late 1980s when Mr.Moonyhan ( Moonyhan Mazda etc...) wanted to build car dealerships and even a movie lot at this exit until a lot of it was located in flood planes. Bo Mitchell recently had meetings with residents about it. There is a thread about this somewhere else.

BR

Archived